The planning application for the new building at the National Stone Centre has been submitted.
This is the building which our Museum will be relocated to.
Within the development the building facilities will include:
- a 100 seater café/restaurant
- four naturally lit classrooms with a combined capacity of 120 learners
- 1000m2 of museum/exhibition space (Yes, all for us!)
- a souvenir shop
- Changing Places facilities
- a new thematic children’s playground
- a 1200m2 open-air circular piazza for community events