|Museum & Mine joint ticket||£12.50||£6.50||£11.50||£36.00|
- Family: 2 adults and up to 3 children
- Child: ages 5-17
- Concession: age 60+ and students (NUS card needed).
- Under 5: free
- Carer: free (indentification needed)
These are for groups of 10 or more people and must be pre-booked. Please see Learning for more information about group visits and available activities.
|Just museum||Just mine||Museum & mine|
- Guided sessions are charged at £15 per session. As we can only take 17 people into the Mine at a time your group may need to be split up. Please contact us to discuss this and the number of guided sessions required.
- Visits to the Mine (which includes panning for minerals) can only be done as a guided session.
- Tours of the Mine and Museum are suitable for age five upwards. Our staff are skilled at leading tours where you will discover the stories behind the exhibits as they explain the technology used in mining and share some of the history of the miners. The guided tour will be adapted to suit your group’s requirements.
Mine tours are at 11am and 1pm.
Please email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also arrange specialist tours of the Mine aimed at degree level geologists. Please email email@example.com to discuss these.